About Nurse Maude
Our story might be long…
we think our people tell it the best.
Healthcare is a calling, it requires passion, drive and creativity to make a difference in an environment that’s increasingly under pressure.
Who we are
Today Nurse Maude is a large and diverse organisation providing care across Canterbury and extending to Nelson/Marlborough and Wellington but our founding principle remains unchanged. To provide care to those who need us most.
As the New Zealand health system prepares for the increase in demand from an ageing population we are finding solutions through research, technology and a committed and well-qualified work force.
Every day is a gift
At home or on the road…
we care with skill and compassion
no person or healthcare journey is ever the same
the latest tech helps us get more done
we don’t shy away from the tough stuff
sometimes a good laugh and a great story is the best medicine!
You are central to everything we do. Whenever you contact us you will receive a helpful response and high quality service.
• Your enquiries will be responded to promptly
• You will be treated with courtesy and respect
• You will be listened to, and involved in, all aspects of the care we provide
• Explanations will be provided in a way you can understand
• You will receive a prompt and helpful response to any problem
• You can rely on a continuously improving service
- Care – We care about those we work with
- Respect – Those we care for and work with deserve our respect
- Partnership – We will always achieve more by working together
- Excellence – We will always look for ways to improve our services and make where we work a better place
- Integrity – We will keep our word and always act in good faith
Work with us
Every day we set out to make a difference, investing into people. Our work environment is dynamic, exciting and practical. We like to get things done, but also to have fun along the way.
If you’d be interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you!