What we do impacts our clients’ lives so we need special people on our team. That specialness is a combination of attitude, ability, motivation and knowledge. Much of this will come from you but the organisation can contribute in the following ways:
- The work we do is meaningful, stimulating and satisfying.
- Like our founder we are fully committed to quality care and the wellbeing of our clients.
- We believe teamwork and cooperation is more effective than individual brilliance and that empowerment is preferable to control.
- We encourage and support personal and professional development through study and research.
- Our leaders know that respect must be earned and reciprocated.
- We are flexible and accommodating in our work arrangements.
- Your skill and productivity will enable us to offer remuneration which compares favourably in the marketplace.